Sunday 21 February 2010

What is the question?

English students often have problems to make questions. What is the solution?.... Practice!

Let's start an activity.
I will start with 3 sentences. They contain some information that is in yellow.
The next person that comes to the blog and writes a comment has to write the questions for these sentences and add 3 more sentences.
The sentences can be in any tense. Try to make good sentences!

Example.

I start: 1. My friends went to the beach last Saturday to celebrate Mario's birthday.

The next person that comments will write: 1. When did your friends go to the beach to celebrate Mario's birthday?

After writing the questions, he will write 3 more affirmative sentences for the next person.


Ready??

These are my sentences:

1. The IPG802 students have done all their homework during the whole course.
2. The teacher works in FESI from 7 to 3 pm four days a week.
3. The light bulb was invented in 1880 by Thomas Alva Edison.

8 comments:

  1. 1. What have the IPG802 students done during the whole course?
    2. Where does the teacher work?
    3. When was the light bulb invented?

    4. i've lived in df FOR 12 YEARS.
    5. My polando friend came TO MEXICO last year.
    6. My father was angry because BECAUSE MY MUM DIDN'T MAKE THE DINNER.

    atte. Adrián.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.- How long have you lived in D.F.?
    2.- Who did your friends come to Mexico?
    3.- Why did your father is angry?

    I.- I used braces for 1 year but my smile didn´t get better.
    II.- Yes, I have. I have 2 surgeries the first was when I was 6 years old and the second before I entered University.
    III.- No, I am not. I am terrible drawer.

    *Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.-Why did you used braces for 1 year?
    2.-Do you have surgeries?
    3.-You are good drawer?

    1.-My mom travel to Cancun to see my grandma because she is sicking.
    2.-I have studied english for 1 year because I need learn for my work.
    3.-futbol soccer was invented by England people.

    *Eduardo Salcedo*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie made some mistakes in her questions (2, 3) here are the corrections:
    2. WHERE did your Polish friend come to?
    3. Why WAS your father angry?

    Eduardo made some mistakes in his questions here are the corrections:
    1. Why did you USE braces for 1 year?
    2. HAVE you HAD any surgeries?
    3. ARE YOU a good drawer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.they have done all their homework.
    2.She works in FESI.
    3.it was invited in 1880.

    1.What do you do?
    2.Have you ever been in Cancun?
    3.When was the Titanic sunk?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.-why do you mom travel to Cancun?
    2.-why have you studied english during 1 year?
    3.-who invented the futbol soccer?

    I don't like do my homework because is very boring
    I am going to have 2 children
    Yesterday I went to the cinema with my boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.- Do you like do your homework?
    2.- How many children Will you have?
    3.- What did you do yesterday?

    - I have been studying for my english final exam
    - Today is a nice day, because is sunny
    - I went to the school today, I woke up too late.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.WHY DO YOU HAVE STUDY ENGLISH?
    2.WHAT´S YOUR FAVORITE WEATHER?DO YOU LIKE THE SUNNY DAYS?
    3.NORMALLY, DO YOU WAKE UP EARLY?

    I. HAVE BEEN DURING THE WEEK FOR MY BIOMOLECULES EXAM
    II. TODAY MY FRIENDS INVITED ME TO DANCE
    III. I DON´T LIKE WHEN MY FRIENDS DISCUSS

    ReplyDelete